SEEING IS BELIEVING
In today’s visually intensive world, it is imperative that attorneys utilize dynamic, top-notch creative aids and technology to support and enhance your trial and hearing presentations. When dynamic, well-crafted and presented visuals can be the difference between winning and losing, it’s crucial to call in the professionals.
Research shows that jurors retain about 20 percent of evidence presented in oral testimony alone, but when that is combined with demonstrative evidence such as graphics, pictures or models, the retention rate jumps to 80 percent. Not just any visual will do, however—with so much riding on it, it is critical to develop and present the right creative materials.
Our experts are trained in the unique combination of art and law to quickly consult and create an extensive variety of high-quality visual aids that make, not break, your case.
Services and products include everything from standard blowups to custom charts, graphs, medical/technical illustrations, 2D and 3D animation and electronic trials. Our team helps attorneys successfully tell their stories!
- Specialized Trial Graphics
- Trial Graphics Consulting
- 2D and 3D Animations
- Aerial View Diagrams
- Interactive Timelines
- Radiology & Anatomy Comparisons
- Custom Charts, Graphs & Timelines
- Opening Statements/Closing Arguments
- Custom Medical/Technical Illustrations
- 24/7 In-House Production
- Standard Blowups
- Dry Mounting
- Dry Erase Laminating
- Magnetic Boards
- Focus Document Blowups
- Hinged Timeline Boards
- Clear Overlays
- Settlement Video/Presentations
- Accident Re-Creations
- Medical Record Review and Summaries
- Litigation Photography
- Accident Scene Drawings
- Mediation/Case Evaluation/Facilitation Diagrams
- Convincing PowerPoint/Multimedia Presentations
- Radiology Film-to-Digital Conversion